Why UPM ProFi is the best composite decking
Since 2007, UPM ProFi has brought better design to outdoor living throughout Europe. We manufacture in Germany and Finland, and augment our product range with the best from the USA. With so many WPC products on the market, we make sure UPM ProFi composite deckings are better in the three critical areas:
Good Design + High Performance + Environmental Sustainability
- A real choice in outdoor style: fresh, modern, & pure UPM ProFi Deck 150 or the classic wood-look with UPM ProFi Piazza, Lifecycle & Vision.
- Natural colours inspired by nature and a surface texture that feels good to the touch.
- Patented design solutions for perfect steps, durable deck edging, and pool surrounds. Unique heating system for ice free decks in the winter.
- A belief in detail: colour matching accessories, closed and open deck systems, engineered profile designs
- Revolutionary installation systems including the patented Click System that reduces installation time by around 60%
- Winner of the Green Good Design Award, German Design Award 2019: Special Mention for UPM ProFi Click System
Green Good Design Award is Awarded by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design and The European Centre for Architecture Art Design and Urban Studies.
Class Leading Performance
All UPM ProFi decking products are offered with a comprehensive guarantee and have as standard
- Closed surface stain resistance
- UV resistant colours that do not suffer from the “wood-greying” effect
- Ability to be installed with zero degree incline
- Ultra durable core that withstands ground & water contact
- Engineered impact strength and scratch resistance
- Good friction, whether wet or dry
UPM ProFi Piazza and Vision offer still higher performance properties in terms of colour durability and stain resistance and have a 25 year fade and stain guarantee. UPM ProFi Vision is also available with Cool Deck technology that keeps the surface cooler on hot sunny days.
The Sustainable Choice
- By utilizing recycled plastic and wood based fibres that would otherwise be land filled or incinerated, UPM ProFi decking products give a long second life to these materials. At the end of the deck life, the material could even be recycled again.
- All our deckings are non-toxic, PVC free and comply with the emissions standards for children's’ toys described in European Standard EN 71-3.
- By producing in Europe, and offering hollow boards as well as solid boards, our decking products have class leading low carbon footprints.
- The environmental management of UPM ProFi’s factories are ISO 14001 certified and the products are PEFC (tm) certified.