UPM ProFi Terra is a fine looking composite decking made in Germany and designed for residential use. The decking has a unique stain resistant surface that is very easy to keep clean. With a stone like appearance, a smart reversible profile and a simple installation, UPM ProFi Terra offers a modern solution for any private garden deck or patio. This sustainably made decking has a high recycled content up to 97 % and does not contain any harmful chemicals.
UPM ProFi Terra 127
Easy care, sustainable decking at home
Zero degree incline possible
Good friction, wet or dry
UPM ProFi Terra is designed for residential use. It has a reversible profile and it is available in three colours: black, brown and grey.
Videos on YouTube
What do our clients think?
UPM ProFi Terra is limited in colour and accessories range. If you want to choose from a variety of accessories, e.g. rail step for professional stairs, deck and pool edges or even a cover strip for curved decks, UPM ProFi Deck 150 boards are the right choice.
UPM ProFi T-Clip Small
- Fast installation & de-installation
- Matches all deck colours
- Allows thermal expansion of the deck boards
UPM ProFi Start Clip
- Enables fast and firm fixing of the first and last deck board
Length 3.15m *
Width 127.5mm, Height 28mm
Material requirements per m² (approx) 7.5 lin m
Material requirements per m²
|(approximate needs for residential decking)||UPM ProFi Terra 127|
|Decking Boards, lin m||7.5|
|Support Rail, lin m||3.4|
|Joist spacing*, cm||35|
|Fixing Screw||1 pc per decking board|
|Installation with Clips|
|Clips incl. Screws, pcs||22|
|Installation with Alu Rail|
|Alu Rail, lin m||7.5|
|Screws for Alu Rail, pcs||22|
|Start Clip||as required|
|Cover Strip||as required|
|Rubber Strip, lin m||7.5|
|Rubber Pad||as required|
* for residential use only. Different joist spacing applies for commercial use or in harsh environments.
UPM ProFi decking can be installed with different subconstruction methods. Find the most suitable installation method for your purpose.
All UPM ProFi products are made with a high content (55%– 95%) of recycled materials, thereby reducing landfill and incineration.
UPM ProFi Terra 127 gives a new life to the paper and plastic offcuts generated in the self-adhesive label industry. The decking product is PEFC™ certified. The recycled material content is around 85% in UPM ProFi Terra. All UPM ProFi products are non-toxic and PVC free.
Each 1m² of UPM ProFi Terra 127 contains at least 10kg of recycled materials, and for the lifetime of the deck, binds over 18kg of CO2 that would otherwise be released into the atmosphere. The carbon footprint of the composite decking product is half that of concrete paving stones or ceramic tiles.
All exterior building materials require maintenance and cleaning to some extent. Periodic cleaning will keep your UPM ProFi WPC decking looking beautiful for years to come.
- Ensuring that leaves and other debris are swept from the deck will minimise the need for deck washing.
- Warm water and gentle brushing is often enough to clean away dust and debris. Normal household detergents can also be added to the water without damaging the decking.
- A pressure washer is recommended for a more thorough cleaning. A narrow jet spray is most effective.
- Due to UPM ProFi deckings' closed surface technology, oil and grease spills can normally be cleaned without staining.
- Bleach and abrasive cleaning materials must not be used with UPM ProFi decking products.
UPM ProFi composite decking boards will not suffer from the typical "wood greying" effect. When properly maintained, they will also avoid the stain marks and mould growth.
The composite decking boards will lighten gradually over time: cleaning with a pressure washer and brush will help to maintain the colour. In higher altitude locations, the stronger UV radiation may accelerate the natural weathering process.