Unmatched sophistication of colour tones, durability that allows underwater installation, excellent in fade, stain and scratch resistance, and even available with CoolDeck™ technology, that makes your deck feel cooler on hot summer days.
UPM ProFi Vision - Uniquely elegant decking
As beautiful as it is durable
Subtle colour tones
The boards utilize new digital technology that enables subtle and intricate colour tones exquisitely match those found in nature.
Excellent fade resistance
The new coating material significantly outperforms traditional WPC boards in terms of fading, staining and scratch resistance.
Various installation possibilities
Zero degree incline installation possible, as well as on the ground, in the ground and even under water.
Ultra-durable core made from recycled materials
Solid profile has an ultra-durable core, mainly made from recycled materials.
UPM ProFi Vision colours
UPM ProFi Vision is available in three rich colour shades: Sandstone, Smokey Grey and Spanish Leather. UPM ProFi Vision with CoolDeck™ is available in two colours: Cathedral Stone and Mochaccino.
UPM ProFi composite decking reference video
UPM ProFi Rubber Strip
- Gives a yacht deck look
- Prevents dirt falling betweed the decking boards
- Increases surface friction
UPM ProFi Alu Rail
- Provides closed and easy to clean deck surface
- Additional reinforcement for abnormal loads
Length 4.88m (4m & 5m made to order)
Width 137mm, Height 25mm
Material requirements per m² (approx) 7 lin m
Weight 3.45 kg/m
Material requirements per m²
|(Approximate needs for residential decking)||UPM ProFi Vision|
|Decking Boards, lin m||7|
|Support Rail, lin m||2.8|
|Joist spacing*, cm||45**|
|Installation with Clips|
|Clips incl. Screws, pcs||16|
|Installation with Alu Rail|
|Alu Rail, lin m||7|
|Screws for Alu Rail, pcs||16|
|Start Clip||as required|
|Rubber Strip, lin m||7|
|Rubber Pad||as required|
* for residential use only. Different joist spacing applies for commercial use or in harsh environments.
** max. allowable load 4.79 kN/m²
UPM ProFi Vision can be installed with different subconstruction methods. Find the most suitable installation method for your purpose.
All UPM ProFi products are made with a high content (55%– 95%) of recycled materials, thereby reducing landfill and incineration.
UPM ProFi Vision utilises oak chips from the flooring industry and recycled plastic from consumer waste. The boards contain around 95% recycled materials.
All exterior building materials require maintenance and cleaning to some extent. Periodic cleaning will keep your UPM ProFi WPC decking looking beautiful for years to come.
- Ensuring that leaves and other debris are swept from the deck will minimise the need for deck washing.
- Warm water and gentle brushing is often enough to clean away dust and debris. Normal household detergents can also be added to the water without damaging the decking.
- A pressure washer is recommended for a more thorough cleaning. A narrow jet spray is most effective.
- Due to UPM ProFi deckings' closed surface technology, oil and grease spills can normally be cleaned without staining.
- Bleach and abrasive cleaning materials must not be used with UPM ProFi decking products.
UPM ProFi composite decking boards will not suffer from the typical "wood greying" effect. When properly maintained, they will also avoid the stain marks and mould growth.
UPM ProFi Vision is especially resistant to colour fading. In higher altitude locations, the stronger UV radiation may accelerate the natural weathering process.