Saariselkä, Lapland, Finland
- The deck was built in 2007, the very 1st year of UPM ProFi production
- The building is a typical residence in Lapland, made of indigenous pine trees
- Two decks installed with UPM ProFi Deck, Stone Grey
- UPM ProFi Deck has endured looking fresh for almost 10 years in:
- temperatures that can vary between –40˚C to +30˚C, on average in January -14˚C and in July + 20˚C
- the home land of Santa Claus where snow falls in October and melts in May
UPM ProFi decking can be found installed and outperforming all over Europe and beyond: from cold Finnish Lapland and rain soaked Scotland through to the heat of Dubai. All UPM ProFi decking boards have an ultra-durable core that will remain structurally sound in direct ground contact or under water installation. All boards feature a closed surface for superior stain resistance. UPM ProFi Deck has been engineered to high degrees of impact resistance, even in the coldest of weather.