Better, Brighter & Bigger: Discover everything you ever wanted to know about sustainable composite deckings at the new upmprofi.com
The composite decking web site www.upmprofi.com has been renewed in November 2018. The brand new web service has been specially designed to meet the different needs of both home owners and professionals. It contains a lot of new features which help users to find relevant information, ideas and inspiration.
Home owners: the newest designs in outdoor living: always sustainable.
Now is the perfect time to start planning your wonderful new deck, and everything you need can be found on the new upmprofi.com web site.
- How UPM ProFi composite decking compares with the rest
- Real life fabulous reference photos and stories to inspire you
- How your choice of a UPM ProFi Deck is positively helping the environment by giving a long new life to recycled materials.
- The whole UPM ProFi product range shown in full detail and large pictures
- An on-line deck planner
- Where you can find show room sample areas
- Where you can buy UPM ProFi Deck boards and system
- Where you can find a trained professional installer
- How to care and maintain for your high-quality composite decking
Professionals: total technical support for your composite decking projects
Whether you are an architect, an installer or a commercial deck owner you will find a wealth of information concerning composite decking at UPM ProFi’s new web site.
- Technical specifications of composite material and products
- Comprehensive specification tools
- Reference case stories covering different applications
- Expert reviews and interviews
- Professional advice covering advanced installation techniques
- How to become a UPM ProFi certified installer
- How to obtain technical support for large projects
What is new?
Image gallery: choose a keyword from a list and you will see high quality images based on your selection.
Find Products with keywords: choose a keyword and you will see the products fitting to your purpose.
Deck installation consists of four professional sub-construction methods as well as deck fixing, edging, and other add-ons together with key rules for installation.
Composites explained presents WPC material vs. wood, solid vs. hollow. You can even compare our products.
BIM objects for architects and planners. Select a CAD file for your commercial project.
Find documents on Downloads page based on language, product or category.
More information & feedback: