Deck edging options
How to create beautiful edges for your composite decking? Rail step is used to create professionally looking, precise deck edges. With cover strip even curved edges can be designed. And end caps can be easily clicked into UPM ProFi Deck 150 boards even years after having the whole decking installed. All edgings are available in colours that match the deck boards.
End caps give final touch to your decking
End cap allows the terrace to be finished beautifully and quickly. UPM ProFi’s patented End Caps have a unique locking system that ensures a life time connection.
- Simple alternative to cover strip and rail step edging
- Elegant solution for keeping small animals and dirt out of hollow chambers
- Patented locking system to ensure the end cap remains fixed for the life of the deck
- Made with the same advanced composite material as the deck boards ensuring similar uv resistance and weathering
- In-built ventilation feature allowing condensation/water to drain
- For UPM ProFi Deck 150 deck boards and for rail step
- Available in 6 colours
With rail steps edges can be created quickly and easily
UPM ProFi Rail Step, the patented 3-in-1 solution, is designed for creating elegant and hard-wearing terrace edges and pool borders, and stylish steps. It's designed for UPM ProFi Deck 150, and available in all the deck colours.
For terrace edging, you can choose either T-Clips or Alu Rail for fixing the boards.
Cover strip enables curved edges
With UPM ProFi’s flexible Cover Strip straight deck edges are easily covered. More than that it enables even curved decks to be produced. No more limits to your creativity!
- Flexible profile enabling straight or curved edges
- Matches all UPM ProFi Deck 150, Piazza and Terra 127 colours
Deck boards can be used for deck edging
UPM ProFi Piazza boards can be cut lengthwise for use as fascia cover boards to enclose the substructure.
The spacing between the screws should not exceed 300 mm. Allow a minimum 20 mm gap between the fascia and any vertical walls or the ground for drainage.
How to get it right: see installation instructions
Always follow the installation instructions to ensure that the deck is properly installed and that the warranty is valid.