Easy living with care-free UPM ProFi deck products
Garden and terraces are for relaxing, enjoying the outdoor living, cooking – and playing. The easier the maintenance of a deck is, the more time will be left for association with friends and family. You have made a good choice: UPM ProFi deck products are easy to maintain. See some tips from this page how to keep your deck clean easily.
Deck care tips
All UPM ProFi decking products have been designed with closed surfaces that offer greater resistance to spills and stains. However, as with any outdoor flooring surface, periodic cleaning and correct deck maintenance and care is needed to ensure that the deck retains its beauty for many years.
1. Free from debris
2. Normal washing
3. Materials and cleaning agents
4. Oil and grease stains
UPM ProFi composite decking boards will not suffer from the typical "wood greying" effect. When properly maintained, they will also avoid the stain marks and mould growth.
Remember for deck maintenance
- In strong sunshine the dark colour boards will reach higher temperatures than light colour boards.
- As with all materials, light colours will show dirt more readily than darker colours and may therefore require more intensive cleaning.
- Slight variations in colour shade may exist between different production batches.
- Full information on how to install and care for UPM ProFi products can be found in the latest deck installation and maintenance instructions