In recognition of our role in terms of sustainability leadership, UPM ProFi is the only composite decking producer recycling post-consumer plastic to be admitted by the EU’s Circular Plastic Alliance, and UPM our parent company, has just been listed as the forest and paper industry leader in the Dow Jones European and World Sustainability Indices (DJSI) for 2020-2021.
Best in class sustainability in composite decking
- Recycled European plastic based waste up to 75% content
- Free from PVC & toxic materials: Certified EN71-3 safe
- Low Carbon Footprint: produced & distributed locally in Europe
- Providing manufacturing jobs in Europe
- PEFC certified fibres
- ISO14001 Environment Management
Our manufacturing plants are in Germany and Finland, and as a local European producer we avoid the CO2 emissions caused when importing products from overseas.
Unlike most composite decks made in Europe, we really utilise post-industrial and post-consumer waste that would otherwise be landfilled or end up in the oceans.
By choosing UPM ProFi, you have the opportunity to be part of the solution to Europe’s plastic waste problem.