Installation was done by a local installer company, which has passed a certification granted by the manufacturer, UPM ProFi. The certification gives assurance to customers that the composite decking will be installed properly.
Practical and easy to work with
The professional installer listed several advantages of selecting UPM ProFi composite: first of all it is easy to work with, conventional wood working tools can be used. Secondly, the design of the profile, with different edge options, such as cover strips and rail steps makes finishing the perimeter easy and professional.
- The finishing is perfect, and the look of the deck is modern. I can sincerely recommend UPM ProFi composite, says Benjamin Pieretto, one of the installers.
For residential and public uses
Since the installation company has participated in the Professional Installers Programme that is offered by UPM, the installers were familiar with the product beforehand. Previous customers of the company have been satisfied with this product.
- We often use the excellent reference of the Ski resort Les Arcs 1800 where 225 m2 of UPM ProFi Deck 150 in several colours were installed in 2013. The boards have held up well despite the altitude and the foot traffic of skiers wearing ski boots, Pieretto says.
During 2019, the company used UPM ProFi composite decking products in three projects: 140 m2, 80 m2 and 100 m2 of size. In the future there will certainly be others – either residential or public ones.
- The fact that there are no stains on a UPM ProFi deck, even after a barbecue, is a must for private decking, but it applies also to restaurants and hotels, Pieretto mentions.
- Product and colour: UPM ProFi Deck 150 in Stone Grey
- Size of the decking: 140 m2
- Location: This terrace was built in Langon, Savoie. It is located in South-West France and is at 500 m high altitude.
- Professional installers: Benjamin Pieretto & Charles Deruaz