UPM ProFi Piazza One composite decking is the right choice for you if you wish to enjoy beautiful summer days on the terrace. This easy to maintain decking with a sophisticated and modern look has a non-brushed barefoot friendly feel. The good looking deck is also safe for even the little ones in the family. UPM Piazza One decking is designed in Finland and made in Germany like all UPM ProFi products.
UPM ProFi Piazza One - Deck for the family
Enjoy beautiful summer days on the terrace
What do our clients think?
Seven natural colour shades
The wood-look UPM ProFi Piazza One is available in seven colours: modern Nordic Ash, stylish Silver Teak, rich Royal Elm, sunny Californian Oak, tropical Brazilian Walnut, noble Streaked Ebony and bold Red Padouk.
A deck for life
Look & Feel
Stylish & modern
Natural hardwood look
Seven colour shades
Non-brushed barefoot friendly
Up to 25 years stain, fade & structural guarantee for residential use
Ultradurable core makes underwater installation possible
75 % European plastic and paper based waste
100% recyclable: non-toxic & family safe EN71-3
Made in Bruchsal, Germany
Application & Installation
- Piazza One for residential use only
The UPM ProFi Piazza range comes with a selection of components and decking accessories. Each component and deck accessory has been engineered to facilitate fast and strong deck construction as well as to enable the creation of wonderful looking outdoor living spaces.
UPM ProFi Alu Rail for Piazza One
- Provides closed and easy to clean deck surface
- Additional reinforcement for abnormal loads
UPM ProFi Wing Clip for Piazza One
- fast installation & de-installation
- Allows thermal expansion of the deck boards
UPM ProFi Start Clip for Piazza One
- Enables fast and firm fixing of the first and last deck board
UPM ProFi Piazza Cover Strip
- Flexible material enables even curved deck edges to be produced.
UPM ProFi Rubber Strip
- A yacht deck look
- Prevents dirt falling between the deck boards
- Increases surface friction
Length 4m *
Width 140mm, Height 25mm
Material requirements per m² (approx) 7 lin m
Weight 3.3 kg/m
* 5 m made to order. Please check the availability of special lengths from your distributor (minimum order quantities apply).
Piazza One profile
Material requirements per m²
|(approximate needs for residential decking)||UPM ProFi Piazza One|
|Decking Boards, lin m||7|
|Support Rail, lin m||3.4|
|Joist spacing*, cm||35|
|Fixing Screw||1 pc per decking board|
|Installation with Clips|
|Clips incl. Screws, pcs||20 Wing Clips|
|Installation with Alu Rail|
|Alu Rail, lin m||7|
|Screws for Alu Rail, pcs||20|
|Start Clip||as required|
|Cover Strip||as required|
|Rubber Strip, lin m||7|
|Rubber Pad||as required|
* for residential use only. Different joist spacing applies for commercial use or in harsh environments.
UPM ProFi Piazza can be installed with different subconstruction methods. Find the most suitable installation method for your purpose.
All UPM ProFi products are made with a high content (55%– 97%) of recycled materials, thereby reducing landfill and incineration.
UPM ProFi Piazza gives a new life to paper and plastic offcuts generated in the self-adhesive label industry. The decking product is PEFC certified (PEFC/02-31-173). The recycled material content in UPM ProFi Piazza is around 75%.
35 m2 of Piazza decking = up to 500 kg of plastic and paper waste, without compromising high performance. This binds over 800 kg of CO2.
All exterior building materials require maintenance and cleaning to some extent. Periodic cleaning will keep your UPM ProFi WPC decking looking beautiful for years to come.
- Ensuring that leaves and other debris are swept from the deck will minimise the need for deck washing.
- Warm water and gentle brushing is often enough to clean away dust and debris. Normal household detergents can also be added to the water without damaging the decking.
- A pressure washer is recommended for a more thorough cleaning. A narrow jet spray is most effective.
- Due to UPM ProFi deckings' closed surface technology, oil and grease spills can normally be cleaned without staining.
- Bleach and abrasive cleaning materials must not be used with UPM ProFi decking products.
UPM ProFi composite decking boards will not suffer from the typical "wood greying" effect. When properly maintained, they will also avoid the stain marks and mould growth.
UPM ProFi Piazza is especially resistant to colour fading. In higher altitude locations, the stronger UV radiation may accelerate the natural weathering process.
UPM ProFi Piazza One offers a 25 years fade & stain and structural guarantee for residential use. For further details please contact your local distributor.
Home owner experiences of UPM ProFi Piazza One
Terrace around swimming pool covered with light grey decking – UPM ProFi Piazza in Silver Teak color was the choice of Mr and Mrs Tetu from Albertville France
Villa Myötätuuli: Nordic design, circular economy and family life outdoors with UPM ProFi composite decking
"We chose only the best quality for our new house and that's why we chose UPM ProFi Piazza One composite"