UPM ProFi Piazza Pro offers best in class stain resistance and colour durability even in the toughest of environments such as public swimming pools, outdoor grills and high altitude locations. The sustainable composite decking contains 75% recycled materials. This low-maintenance deck is made in Germany and offers up to 20 year guarantee for commercial use.
UPM ProFi Piazza Pro - Best in class deck boards for commercial use
Sustainable composite deck board Piazza Pro contains 75% recycled materials – and has up to 25 years warranty
Quite simply the best composite decking in Europe
Look & Feel
- Sophisticated & modern
- Natural hardwood style
- Seven rich colour shades
- Non-brushed barefoot friendly
Up to 20 years stain, fade & structural guarantee for commercial use
360° high performance shell: unbroken at grooves
Ultradurable core: underwater installation even possible!
- Made from 75% recycled post consumer & post industrial European plastic & paper based waste
- 100% recyclable: non-toxic & family safe EN71-3
- Made in Bruchsal, Germany
Application & Installation
- UPM ProFi Piazza Pro for residential and commercial use
- 60% faster installation with UPM ProFi Click System
Seven natural and rich colour shades
The wood-look UPM ProFi Piazza is available in four natural colours: rich, tropical Brazilian Walnut, noble Streaked Ebony, sunny Californian Oak and stylish, modern Silver Teak as well as three new colours: Nordic Ash, Red Padouk and Royal Elm.
The sustainable choice
What do our clients think?
The UPM ProFi Piazza range comes with a selection of components and decking accessories. Each component and deck accessory has been engineered to facilitate fast and strong deck construction as well as to enable the creation of wonderful looking outdoor living spaces.
UPM ProFi Piazza Cover Strip
Flexible material enables even curved deck edges to be produced.
12mm x 66mm x 4000mm
UPM ProFi Rubber Strip
- A yacht deck look
- Prevents dirt falling between the deck boards
- Increases surface friction
UPM ProFi Start Clip
- Enables fast and firm fixing of the first and last deck board
UPM ProFi T-Clip Small
• Fast installation & de-installation
• Allows thermal expansion of the deck boards
Length 4m *
Width 140mm, Height 25mm
Material requirements per m² (approx) 7 lin m
Weight 3.3 kg/m
* 5 m made to order. Please check the availability of special lengths from your distributor (minimum order quantities apply).
Piazza Pro profile
Material requirements per m²
|(approximate needs for residential decking)||UPM ProFi Piazza Pro|
|Decking Boards, lin m||7|
|Support Rail, lin m||3|
|Joist spacing*, cm||40|
|Fixing Screw||1 pc per decking board|
|Installation with Clips|
|Clips incl. Screws, pcs||18 T-Clips|
|Installation with Alu Rail|
|Alu Rail, lin m||not possible|
|Screws for Alu Rail, pcs||not possible|
|Start Clip||as required|
|Cover Strip||as required|
|Rubber Strip, lin m||7|
|Rubber Pad||as required|
* for residential use only. Different joist spacing applies for commercial use or in harsh environments.
UPM ProFi Piazza can be installed with different subconstruction methods. Find the most suitable installation method for your purpose.
All UPM ProFi products are made with a high content (55%– 97%) of recycled materials, thereby reducing landfill and incineration.
UPM ProFi Piazza gives a new life to paper and plastic offcuts generated in the self-adhesive label industry. The decking product is PEFC™ certified. The recycled material content in UPM ProFi Piazza is around 75%.
35 m2 of Piazza decking = up to 500 kg of plastic and paper waste, without compromising high performance. This binds over 800 kg of CO2.
All exterior building materials require maintenance and cleaning to some extent. Periodic cleaning will keep your UPM ProFi WPC decking looking beautiful for years to come.
- Ensuring that leaves and other debris are swept from the deck will minimise the need for deck washing.
- Warm water and gentle brushing is often enough to clean away dust and debris. Normal household detergents can also be added to the water without damaging the decking.
- A pressure washer is recommended for a more thorough cleaning. A narrow jet spray is most effective.
- Due to UPM ProFi deckings' closed surface technology, oil and grease spills can normally be cleaned without staining.
- Bleach and abrasive cleaning materials must not be used with UPM ProFi decking products.
UPM ProFi composite decking boards will not suffer from the typical "wood greying" effect. When properly maintained, they will also avoid the stain marks and mould growth.
UPM ProFi Piazza is especially resistant to colour fading. In higher altitude locations, the stronger UV radiation may accelerate the natural weathering process.
Le Boucanier à Mandelieu & UPM ProFi: the finest French cuisine and Europe’s finest composite decking